- Why Queer Workers Make Good Organisers. Work, Employment & Society. Published online, forthcoming in print. doi.org/10.1177/0950017020940147
- To Abolish The Family: The Working-Class Family and Gender Liberation in Capitalist Development. Endnotes 5.
- To Free Straight Society: Stonewall and Black Insurrection. Invert Journal 1.
- Guest on Rendering Unconscious, discussing the NYC Trans Oral History Project and psychoanalysis (audio).
- Guest on a video series by the Oral History Summer School, discussing the NYC Trans Oral History Project and heterodox oral history practice (video).
- Red May Seattle, Abolish the Family! online panel with Sophie Lewis, Kathi Weeks and Sarah Jaffe.
- Red May Seattle, The Passions and the Interests of Endnotes online panel with the writers and editors of Endnotes, issue 5.
- The influence of donors on cross class social movements: same sex marriage and trans rights campaigns in New York State. Social Media Studies 18(5): 586-601. doi.org/10.1080/14742837.2019.1598354
- Organised by Crisis: A Review of Fear City: New York’s Fiscal Crisis and the Rise of Austerity Politics by Kim Phillips–Fein. Historical Materialism, published online.
- Kayla Puan Interview Transcript. Science fiction short story. Homintern, published online.
- Communizing Care. Pinko 1.
- Comunizando los cuidados (Spanish translation of Communizing Care), Antiforma.
- Six Steps to Abolish the Family. Commune 4.
- Abolir La Famile En Six Étapes, (French translation of Six Steps to Abolish the Family), Trou Noir.
- Fifty Years of Queer Insurgency: Inside Stonewall 50, a struggle for the next half-century of queer history. Commune, published online.
- Junkie Communism: No One Is Disposable. Commune 3.
- Pour un toxico-communisme, (French translation of Junkie Communism), Agitations.
- Of Riots and Mourning. Guest curatorial statement. Visual AIDS.
- Queer in the Eras of Capital: A review of Warped: Gay Normality and Queer Anticapitalism by Peter Drucker. H-Net Humanities and Social Sciences Online, H-Socialisms List.
- “Epilogue,” Revolutionary Feminism: Communist Interventions, vol. 3, Second Edition. New York, NY: Communist Research Cluster.
- 2016 Learning from Trans Prison Abolitionists, book review of Captive Genders: Trans Embodiment and the Prison Industrial Complex, Expanded Second Edition. Edited by Eric A. Stanley & Nat Smith, forward by Cece McDonalds. (Oakland, CA: AK Press, 2011/2015), H-Net Humanities and Social Sciences Online, H-Socialisms List.
- 2013 “Tracing this Body: Transsexuality, pharmaceuticals & capitalism,” in Transgender Studies Reader 2, edited by Susan Stryker and Aren Z. Aizura. NY, NY: Routledge.
- “Stayin’ Alive: Trans survival and struggle on the streets of Philadelphia,” in That’s Revolting! Queer Strategies for Resisting Assimilation, edited by Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore. Berkeley, CA: Soft Skull Press.
- New Flesh, New Struggles, Bound to Struggle: Where Kink and Radical Politics Meet, issue 1.
- Gender Skirmishes on the Edges Notes on gender identity, self-determination and anticolonial struggle, published on Colours of Resistance. (No longer available.) Reposted on Anarcha Library.
- Trans Liberation and Feminism: Self-Determination, Healthcare and Revolutionary Struggle. Anarcha Library.
- Reading Trans Health/Reading Race War: Trans Health Organizing and Neocolonial Capital, Makezine.org.
- Whose Ally? Thinking critically about anti-oppression ally organizing, published on Colours of Resistance.